Snowcat DAO (🐆,🐆)
The Snowcat DAO team will be donating part of its proceeds from running the DAO to charitable causes!
Welcome to Snowcat DAO, a Special Purpose DAO (SPDAO) on the Avalanche (AVAX) C-Chain Network! Snowcat brings the concept of fast-and-furious 8-day "layers" to the DAO world. After operating under the standard DAO mechanics of staking and bonding for 8 days, 80% of all non-LP treasury funds will be used for buybacks on day 9!
If you've seen MiniPanther, Snowcat DAO is similar, but be sure to check out our new features added for Snowcat, like Referral code and Anti-Bot!
Snowcat is a DAO with emissions that last only 8 days, and it ends with a MASSIVE series of buybacks totaling 80% of the treasury! However, unlike Snowdog DAO, it is not a rug!
- Staking rewards are given on days 1-8
- Bonding/minting is available on days 1-5, building the treasury (3-day vesting)
- Regular treasury withdrawal is disabled; admins have no access to treasury funds
- After 8 days, no more new SCAT tokens can be added to the supply. The amounts in all treasury bonds besides SCAT-DAI are calculated, and buybacks are performed by a special admin function
- 80% must be used for SCAT buybacks on the untouched SCAT-DAI LP within day 9
- 20% is sent to the contract operators
- At least one of the buybacks will be a HUGE BUYBACK
- If any buyback funds remain unspent after day 9, a publicly callable function can conduct all remaining buybacks
- After all buybacks are complete, SCAT becomes the meme token of the Avalanche ecosystem
- Snowcat DAO may be given equity in a future team project released on AVAX, if there is one
Snowcat DAO is an exciting short-term financial game the likes of which had never been executed properly until MiniPanther, the team's previous short-term DAO. Unlike Snowdog DAO, the Snowcat/MiniPanther code directly ensures that all buybacks are made with transparency and fairness!
Snowcat employs a Selling Tax as a holding incentive! The tax is redistributed to stakers during rebases. To avoid the transaction tax when forming LP, you must use the Liquidity Helper on our website!